Friday, December 19, 2008

The Ultimate Fighter

Good ole' predictable Blago... He's denying everything. Blagojevich said Friday that he was not guilty, that he is not stepping down as governor, and that he will "fight until I take my last breath."

The idiot has been caught red-handed and is arrogant and dumb enough to think he can bullsh*t his way out of this, with a bit of help from his fellow liars and thieves in office and on the bench.

He said he will not step down or resign from office, has "the personal knowledge that I have not done anything wrong," and intends to address the allegations against him in court. He said he expects to be vindicated. What a side-splitter.

Somewhere along the line, somebody said "Bring in the clowns", and sure enough, they're popping up everywhere, all the way from the White house to the State houses.

The poor schmuck... Can't figure out that trying to do illegal things is just as bad as actually doing them.

"I will fight, I will fight, I will fight until I take my last breath," Blagojevich said.

Just wait until he is some big black buck's bitch in the Statesville Correctional Center, Joliet's successor.

That's where he might be taking that "last breath".

1 comment:

TheWayfarer said...

Folk like Khazar-ovich don't get REAL prison, that's reserved for the gentile dogs.