Monday, December 29, 2008

New Yorks Next Senator? You Know...

Some quotes from Caroline Kennedy's recent comments:
I'm really coming into this as somebody who isn't, you know, part of the system, who obviously, you know, stands for the values of, you know, the Democratic Party.
Three "you knows".
I know how important it is to, you know, to be my own person. And, you know, and that would be obviously true with my relationship with the mayor.
Two more.
Andrew is, you know, highly qualified for this job. He's doing a, you know, a great job as attorney general, and we've spoken throughout this process."
Two more.
You know, I think, you know, we're sort of, uh, sharing some of this experience. And um, as I've said, he was a friend, a family member, and um so, and uh obviously, he's, you know, he's also had an impressive career in public office.
Three more.
It's really, you know, it's not about just the Kennedy name.
Just one?

Score: Eleven "you knows", two "uhs", two "ums".

Not bad, you know, for a potential candidate to um, replace the present Senator... you know, uh, Hillary Clinton.

No comments: