Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Some Of Obama's Lies And Whoppers

Some curveballs - and outright lies - that have been tossed by Obama:
Obama said: "Selma March Got Me Born..."
NO. He was born in 1961, the Selma march was in 1965.
Obama said: "My Father Was A Goat Herder..."
LIE. his father was a privileged, well educated youth, who went on to work with the Kenyan Government.
Obama said: "My Father Was A Proud Freedom Fighter..."
LIE. His father was a part of Kenya's government.
Obama said:My Family Has Strong Ties To African Freedom
NO. His cousin Raila Odinga helped to create mass violence in attempting to overturn a legitimate election in 2007, in Kenya. Obama's half-brother, Abongo Obama, is Odinga's follower.
Obama said: My Name is African Swahili
WRONG. His name is Arabic and 'Baraka' (from which Barack came) means 'blessed' in that language. Hussein is also Arabic and so is Obama.

Barack Hussein Obama is not half black. Barack Hussein Obama is 50% Caucasian from his mother's side, and 43.75% Arabic and 6.25% African Negro from his father's side.

While Barack Hussein Obama's father was from Kenya, his father's family was mainly Arab. Barack Hussein Obama's father was only 12.5% African Negro and 87.5% Arab. His father's birth certificate states he's Arab, not African Negro.
Obama said: My School In Indonesia Was Christian.
SO WHAT? He was registered as Muslim there and got in trouble in Koranic Studies for making faces (check his own book).

Kristoff from the New York Times a year ago:
Mr. Obama recalled the opening lines of the Arabic call to prayer, reciting them with a first-rate accent. In a remark that seemed
delightfully uncalculated (it'll give Alabama voters heart attacks), Mr. Obama described the call to prayer as 'one of the prettiest sounds on Earth at sunset.
To continue:
Obama said: I Was Fluent In Indonesian
LIE. Not one of his teachers said he could speak the language.
Obama said: Because I Lived In Indonesia, I Have More Foreign Experience
NONSENSE. He was there from the ages of 6 to 10, and couldn't even speak the language.
Obama said: I Am Stronger On Foreign Affairs
NONSENSE. Except for Africa and the Middle East - and his recent campaign-motivated visit to Europe - he has never been anywhere else on the planet, and thus has NO experience with our major allies, or our enemies.
Obama said: I Won't Run On A National Ticket in '08
LIE. Here he is, despite saying, live on TV, that he would not have enough experience by then, and that he is all about having experience first.
Obama said: I Was A Professor Of Law
LIE. He was a senior lecturer ON LEAVE.
Obama said:Without Me, There Would Be No Ethics Bill
PURE BS. He didn't write it, didn't introduce it, didn't change it.
Obama said: My Economics Bill Will Help America.
NONSENSE. His one hundred and eleven economic policies were combined into a proposal which lost 99-0, and even HE voted against his own bill.
Obama said: No One on my campaign contacted Canada about NAFTA.
BALD-FACED LIE.The Canadian Government has issued the names and a memo of the conversation his campaign officials had with them.
Obama said: "I passed 900 Bills in the State Senate
ANOTHER BALD-FACED LIE. He passed 26.
Obama said: "I Have Always Been Against Iraq
MORE BS. He wasn't in office to vote against it's authorization, and once in office, has voted to fund it every single time.
Obama said: My uncle liberated Auschwitz concentration camp
LIE. His mother had no brothers and the Russian army did the liberating.

You can verify all this information on GOOGLE, if you want to waste your time. There is more than enough information out there to demonstrate that the man is a fantasy-weaving and day-dreaming liar, and not made of the stuff needed for presidents.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Bob! I don't know if he's fit to be president or not, but I do know that these kinds of lists get out of hand really fast. Purely in the name of "having all the info", I dug this up:

http://snopes.com/politics/obama/50lies.asp

Bob said...

Josh:

As you can see from your list, mine was edited quite a bit, mostly to the stuff that's actually checkable and bears out. I checked out quite a few myself and they were pretty much right on the mark. Stuff that led nowhere I omitted... or so I like to believe.

I can't attribute any credibilty to a response from the Obama camp... They have demonstrated an uncanny ability to spin and distort... along with the very best of our career politicians, who I don't believe either.

I wouldn't give you two bits for the whole bunch of them.

Bob said...

One other thing...

Just because I'm hammering on Obama does not mean I'm pro McCain... far from it.

What it means is that I'll most likely not vote for either one of them.