Sunday, November 04, 2012

Bill Mahar: Idiocy On Parade

"Wow... Did I really say that?"


Bill Mahar just made the most idiotic statement of his career:

If you're thinking about voting for Mitt Romney, I would like to make this one plea: black people know who you are and they will come after you.


Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2012/11/03/maher-if-you-vote-romney-black-people-know-who-you-are-and-will-come#ixzz2BFlnc23n

That's not a  "plea". That's not a joke. That's a threat.

It's a truly disgusting comment from a big-city liberal firmly anchored in his own misconceptions.

Mr. Mahar needs to address reality for just a few moments so he can get his head straight.

Most blacks, just like any other human being in America, would never dream of such an insanity... to assault a man in his home because of his vote.

Secondly, if some fool wants to come to where I live with intentions of harm to me or mine because of the way I vote, there's going to be a dead fool that needs picking up on the sidewalk. Anybody wanting to mess up my life because of the way I vote has some real problems to contend with.  Color and race have nothing to do with it... only stupidity.

I generally pay no attention to the likes of Mahar, but this most recent racist comment by him is over the top and way over the line. The man should have more sense.

But then again, maybe he's not nearly as smart as we - and he - thinks he is.




No comments: