Wednesday, March 26, 2008

70 Campuses?

INDIANAPOLIS Evan Strange, a Butler University student who also works on the school's newspaper, The Butler Collegian, said he had asked Chelsea Clinton at her appearance Tuesday at the school for her opinion "on the criticism of her mother that how she handled the Lewinsky scandal might be a sign of weakness and she might not be a strong enough candidate to be president."

Said Little Miss Miffet:
Wow, you're the first person actually that's ever asked me that question in the, I don't know maybe, 70 college campuses I've now been to, and I do not think that is any of your business.
Wow. It took 70 campuses for somebody to ask that?

Cripes, I would have asked that as the first question at the first campus.

I see no reason whatever to softball the questions to Chelsea because she's like on the short side of approaching thirty, experienced every privilege on the planet, has voluntarily entered the fray, so if she can't handle the heat, kick her off the boat.

No comments: