Saturday, February 02, 2008

One Down, Many To Go

John McCain recently made the statement that he had no problem with the possibility of a hundred-year occupation of Iraq.

So, in his view, he sees no problem with my kids, grandkids, great-grandkids and great-great-grandkids being sent over there to be killed or maimed.

Yours either.

That sure takes him off my list...

If that doesn't disqualify him as a presidental possibiity, I can't imagine what does. Remember, he is no VietNam hero... he cracked and blabbed, saying whatever the VC wanted. There are many who didn't crack under the identical conditions, perhaps one of them should take his place as a presidental candidate.

I will vote for Hillary before I vote for McCain. Hell, I'll even vote for Obama, if it means preventing McCain from becoming Commander-In-Chief.

Not really... I'll just stay glued to the TV waiting for a newsflash that some nutcase took him out like the Kennedys.

War, war and more war. Where in hell do people like McCain come from?

1 comment:

Roci said...

Vote for McKinney instead. You don't have to pick only one of the two major party candidates.

Service in Iraq != war. any more than it has for 60 years in Germany, 50 years in Korea, 35 years in Panama, or all those other places like Turkey, Italy, England, etc.