Saturday, February 16, 2008

Days Of Yore

I've been going through all our photographs lately - trying to organize them into some semblance of order - and ran across these momentos of days gone by...

That's John Romero of DOOM fame and myself waiting for a table at the Kobe restrurant in Dallas. Those were the days when dining out was a pretty regular experience, and the Kobe eatery was a mighty fine place.

Then there were Richard Grey's famous "Levelord's Legendary Legion of Leaky Livers" parties which were always a major happening...


That's the Levelord himself enjoying some highly intellectual and uplifting conversation with a couple of the ladies.


And this one is me enjoying myself pehaps a bit more than I should have...

But it's all cool... the Mrs. was taking the pictures... heh.

No comments: