Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Turning Blue

I've been anxiously holding my breath for news about all the bomb-making material and rock-hard evidence the Brits have found to support their actions a few days ago that caused so much widesperead disruption worldwide.

In the meantime, I've noticed that the muppets on TV news keep refering to the "alleged plot" to blow up aircraft, a wildly out-of-step cautious approach to their usual Chicken Little sky-is-falling delivery of news on terrorists.

Maybe they already know something we don't? That the whole thing was/is a giant screw-up?

Or maybe it's the governments new method--theirs and ours--to add more restrictions, more loss of personel freedoms,without the horrid dismal process of having to make new law... legally?

But don't me sway you... I haven't trusted the national news and their gods of government since I learned to read and listen.

My wife says I never listen anyway.

No comments: