Monday, February 14, 2011

Go Ahead... Wave That Red Flag

Wowzers...

A new blog "BOYCOTT AMERICAN WOMEN" throws down the gauntlet:

I am an American man, and I have decided to boycott American women. In a nutshell, American women are the most likely to cheat on you, to divorce you, to get fat, to steal half of your money in the divorce courts, don't know how to cook or clean, don't want to have children, etc. Therefore, what intelligent man would want to get involved with American women?

American women are generally immature, selfish, extremely arrogant and self-centered, mentally unstable, irresponsible, and highly unchaste. The behavior of most American women is utterly disgusting, to say the least.

This blog is my attempt to explain why I feel American women are inferior to foreign women (non-American women), and why American men should boycott American women, and date/marry only foreign (non-American) women.

Note that the blog author is anonymous. A smart move if he lives anywhere in the U.S.

3 comments:

TheWayfarer said...

*LMMFAO!!!*
Ten bucks says dude just got ass-raped in "family/divorce court" by some feminStaazi shrike.
THANKS...we'll be watching this closely!

Bob said...

Not taking that bet.....

Anonymous said...

THis guy is a fucking GOD! He has changed my life, and woken me up to the truth! I will never look at an AMerican woman again. I am now dating only foreign women!