Sunday, February 20, 2011

And The Tree Came Tumbling Down..

The National Christmas Tree snapped at its base during high winds Saturday morning in Washington.

Sustained winds at 25 miles per hour and wind gusts up to 50 miles per hour swept through the area and snapped the tree 4 feet above the ground.

Hmmm....

I lived in Colorado Springs for several years and we had front range winds in excess of 100mph regularly, and those Colorado blue Spruces had no problem standing up against 50mph. Bah... small potatoes.

If I wasn't an agnostic for the most part, I could be tempted to look at this as a sign that maybe Mr. "Muslim for life"
Obama has been sent a message about claiming to be a Christian and doing Christian stuff, like lighting up the national tree at Christmas time.

No tree, no heresy.

Or something like that.

1 comment:

MRMacrum said...

Or it could be a sign from God that those who profess to live for him are doing a mighty poor job of it.

Signs often point in more than one direction.

But being an agnostic myself, I leave the reading off signs up to others.

I was born in Colrado Springs.