Thursday, March 08, 2007

Rush Did It

Rush Limbaugh, in a remarkable demonstration of how to brag and whine at the same time, is asking "what more do you people want?"

Says Rush:
In 1988... Here I came, storming onto the scene! Look what's happened since. I gave you a Republican Congress in 1994 for the first time in 40 years... I gave you a Republican Senate. I gave you a Republican president in 2000 and again in 2004.
What more do you want? Obviously what I have given you is not enough. I have spawned an entire conservative cable news network. I have spawned an entire New Media from blogs to talk shows... There is an entire alternative media now that people are able to rally to and get alternative news from, spawned by me. Is it my fault the Republicans who won the House in '94 didn't know what to do to keep it? Is it my fault a number of you Republicans wanted to "teach Republicans a lesson" last November and voted for a bunch of Democrats or didn't go out and vote for Republicans?
Wow, that's quite a mouthfull, but not an ounce of credit to his internet co-founder, Al Gore.

Rush has "given" all of that to us. Rush and his "golden EIB" microphone, speaking from a room filled with the "aromatic aroma" of Cuban cigars, while at the same time managing to grab up several million dollars for himself. Good job, Rush, good job!

Dang... we should get rid of all those politicans he gave us and just send Rush up to Washington to set things right. Hell, we should just get rid of the entire federal government and let Rush run things. That golden microphone of his ought to mean something... Maybe it could fill in for a scepter.

After all, dictators who smoke Cuban cigars can't be all bad... Look at Castro and what he personally brought to Cuba.

2 comments:

TheWayfarer said...

Excellent!
Rush LimBILGE quit "giving" America anything when he bent over and grabbed his ankles on the homo issue.
He lost all my respect when he decided to be a lapdog instead of a watchdog with the BUSHeviks.
He is not interested in the truth anymore, just how to make a million off current events while appearing to be a conservative; the legacy of the neo-conmen.

Anonymous said...

LimBILGE, I like that... has a ring of truth to it.