Sunday, April 02, 2006

I'm Not Surprised

After having recently written two letters to Texas Senators about this invasion by some twenty million illegal aliens and one to the President on the same subject, I am not surprised that none of them have sent any sort of response. These three Texans have not acted in America's best interests for some time, so I see no reason for them to start now.

I have lost any faith and trust I ever had in the federal government and the people we have voted into office in Washington to represent us. To a man (and woman), all of them have gone to Washington and succumbed to the siren song of power and influence, and whoever their real masters are, they are serving them well.

They still talk the talk, and tell us all that they are there for us, that's just a part of the act. Those of us who still believe that should say goodbye to Dorothy and Toto... and return from Oz.

I could possibly be wrong, but actions always speak much louder than words. The White House and Senate -- for some time now -- have been generating nothing but a slow but certain death to all things American.

No comments: