Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Discouraging, Very Much So

When I started this blog, I was actually concerned that I would not find enough events to comment about.

Since the start, I have been paying greater attention to the news around the world, and have found that it never takes more than a minute or two to find something like the news (below), concerning the destruction of irreplaceable historical ruins.

It is becoming apparent, at least to me, that there are no tulips this federal government will not stomp on in their Heaven-sent quest for Peace on Earth.

Spending the time needed to search out news about America and what we are doing around the world -- actually what this federal government is doing around the world in America's name, or for America's supposed good -- has become an almost daily adventure into the discovery of distressing mistakes and looming disaster.

Not fun... not fun at all.

No comments: