Wednesday, June 27, 2012

A Nightmare Beyond Comprehension


We used to live in Colorado Springs only a couple miles from where the mandatory evacuations are taking place. I cannot imagine looking out of my window and seeing the above view.

I had worked for a Corporation located in the Garden of the Gods Industrial Park. The place is now in the mandatorty evacuation area also.

A fire like this a few years ago could have cost me my home and my job.

That, my friends, is what real nightmares are made of.
.

2 comments:

Astrosmith said...

Part of the reason I came to Colorado was to get away from hurricanes and tropical storms, having had my house in Houston flooded back in 2001. Now we get fires. I guess you can't fully escape natural disasters anywhere, you just have to be prepared for different things.

Bob said...

The reason
I will move back to Colorado is to be gone from this bug-infested hellhole of heat and humidity.

I am also growing tired of what passes arouind here for Texans nowadays.