Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Cry Me A River

Calvin Woodward, an AP writer, says this:
Bush granted journalist Robert Draper several extended interviews in late 2006 and early 2007, as well as unusual access to his aides, for the book "Dead Certain: The Presidency of George W. Bush," which went on sale Tuesday, Sept. 4, 2007.

President Bush told the author of this new book "I try not to wear my worries on my sleeve" or show anything less than steadfastness in public, especially in a time of war.

"I fully understand that the enemy watches me, the Iraqis are watching me, the troops watch me, and the people watch me," he said. Yet, he said, "I do tears."
He does tears. Must be his feminine side taking over. Says Bush:
"I've got God's shoulder to cry on. And I cry a lot. I do a lot of crying in this job. I'll bet I've shed more tears than you can count, as president. I'll shed some tomorrow."
So he has God's shoulder to cry on.

Read the below slowly and carefully:

This man is insane.

1 comment:

TheWayfarer said...

So, he's "got God's shoulder to cry on, eh?
He just forgot to say which god, that's all!
Give you a hint: It's the one looking back at him in the mirror (like most Johnny-Rebs)!

Just his name makes my ass hurt!