Tuesday, March 06, 2012

Bin Laden's Body

The body of Al-Qaeda leader Osama Bin Laden was not buried at sea, according to leaked emails of intelligence firm Stratfor, as revealed by WikiLeaks.

Stratfor’s vice-president for intelligence, Fred Burton, believes the body was “bound for Dover, [Delaware] on [a] CIA plane” and then “onward to the Armed Forces Institute of Pathology in Bethesda [Maryland],” an email says.

Just what we need...

Stand by for the wave of anti-American violence in the Arab world is this is even partially true and gets wings.

I'm half convinced it is true. I can easily see our government pulling a stunt like this after convincing themselves they need the body for DNA matching, to prove he's really dead, etc., etc., etc.

And then again, it may all be a giant fabrication to get the Arabs to hate us even more, since it's quite possible that Osama was indeed killed at Tora Bora over a decade ago, or maybe even living in Argentina like the rest of Israel's enemies.

Will this government ever tell us the truth?

Of course not.

Truth is as alien to the federal government as little green men are to Roswell.
.

7 comments:

texlahoma said...

I don't think it's true.
I think he died in 2001.
I think the raid on his compound in Pakistan was a fake.
I think some of the members of SEAL Team six were starting to talk and needed to be shut up, so they were all put on an old National Guard helicopter (Highly unusual is what I hear) and blown up.
I don't think the Arabs will get upset, I think most of them know that bin Laden was already dead.

Bob said...

Wow...

Haven't heard about the national guard thing.

Got any sources I can go see?

texlahoma said...

Bob - I'll try to find some for you.

"I'll be back!"

texlahoma said...

Bob - I'll try to find more if I have time, but here's a pretty good one.
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2011/08/07/seal-team-six-story-unfolding/

TheWayfarer said...

Of all the conspiracy theory tales out there, the one I have the hardest time tracking the Fake Moon Landing conspiracy.
To your knowledge, has anyone credible advanced this line?

Bob said...

Since I was a small part of the moon landing effort, I have no doubt whatever that we went, landed and returned.

I was on one of the radar tracking teams that kept track of where the lunar capsules were at any time.

I personally tracked - with my own assigned radar system, either a RCA FPS-16, or a MPS-25 - several of the Apollo capsules.

The greatest accomplishment of these tracking teams was a 61-hour effort to exactly establish Apollo 13's off-course path when one of oxygen generators on the the sevice module exploded, throwing the vehicle off course.

Getting its new orbial trajectory correct was absolutely critical, since they had only one chance to get the correction burn right.

These were not the kind of radars so often seen in movies: A round, green PPI (Plan Presentation Indicator) with a bright line cursor spinning around), but tracking radars that always pointed directly to the target.

This track-the-target feature allowed for telescopes of all sizes to constantly observe the capsule, and to take as many photos as they desired.

Even the FPS-16 I operated had an 80 inch telescope with attached orthicon(precursor to the modern video camera) so we could watch the vehicle in real time on our own monitors.

No way on this earth will anyone ever convince me any of it was faked.

Consider: We were in the middle of the cold war and if we were faking a moon landing, the Russians would have easily exposed the effort and been happy to do so.

The reason you are having such a hard time finding evidence of a faked moon landing is because there is none.

texlahoma said...

That was one conspiracy theory that I never really believed.