Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Oh, Obama

Sung to the tune of "Oh Suzanna":

Oh I went to Copenhagen
For the climate jamboree
To find out what to do before
We sink into the sea

It snowed all night
The day I left,
The sun was in the sky
Sun so hot,
I froze to death.
Obama don't you cry.

Oh Obama
Oh don't you cry for me
For I froze my big fat a-- off
At the climate jamboree.

I heard a speech the other night
Al Gore preached to the room
He said there's little time to waste
Before the coming doom

He said the atmosphere was hot
I think I've heard enough
If that is really true said I
What's all this frozen stuff?

Oh Obama
Oh don't you cry for me
For I froze my big fat a-- off
At the climate jamboree.

Joachim Bromet

Thanks to WND

2 comments:

Master Doh-San said...

Priceless!

Keep 'em coming. :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.