Monday, December 28, 2009

McNugget Attack

From Joe Kovaks "Funniest News Stories of 2009"


Latreasa Goodman: I deserve a break today

The feathers flew in Florida in February when a Fort Pierce woman phoned the fuzz because McDonald's ran out of Chicken McNuggets.

"This is an emergency. If I would have known they didn't have McNuggets, I wouldn't have given my money, and now she wants to give me a McDouble, but I don't want one," Latreasa Goodman reportedly told police.

Goodman actually called the cops three times over the flap, and eventually was charged for misuse of the 9-1-1 system. As expected, some poignant comments from the reading public:

"Talk about a case of dumb and more dumb. They should have arrested the clerk as well for suspicion of stupid."

"And when I think I have heard the story of the stupidest person in the world, someone comes up with another one. Question..... can one get welfare for no common sense? I sure hope we taxpayers don't have to pay to keep this idiot in McNuggets."

"What does she expect? Did Obama say he was going to put McNuggets in every pot?"

I report... You decide.

No comments: