Friday, August 13, 2010

Surprise, Surprise

Liar is as liar does:
President Obama has abolished the position in his White House dedicated to transparency and shunted those duties into the portfolio of a partisan ex-lobbyist who is openly antagonistic to the notion of disclosure by government and politicians.

Don't be shocked... This progressive dirt bag has reversed positions on just about everything he promised as a candidate.

As a child, I used to get whipped for lying. To my parents then - and to me now - lying was one of the worst things I could do. It broke the bonds of trust between us and made anything I said suspect. My parents would not tolerate lying, and taught me the same virtue.

Now we have presidents and politicans of all stripes everywhere lying to us about everything. We can't trust them. To me, they are all lying scum, unworthy of any postion of public service.

Lying repeatedly like they do should be an impeachable offense.

Toss the bums out. All of them.

1 comment:

TheWayfarer said...

Glad you decided to stay in the game...
You're not gonna believe what's coming next!
Stay tuned: